I’ve blogged a couple of times about movies I’ve watched this year – mostly horror movies, which I’ve been really enjoying. I haven’t watched as many lately, but here is a list of what I’ve watched these past couple of months (with the ones I really liked in bold):
- The Boy
- The Mortuary Collection – I almost bolded this one because the final story in the collection nearly saved the whole thing for me.
- Insidious Chapter 2
- The Cleansing Hour
- Host (rewatch) – this was my Halloween movie and it was a great choice
- His House – this was a really good movie that was spooky, but also told an interesting story and surprised me once or twice. And one of the leads is Wunmi Mosaku, who I loved on Lovecraft Country.
- Taylor Swift Long Pond Sessions – obviously!
- Black Bear – if you like Aubrey Plaza, you need to watch this. It was so good and she was fantastic in it.
- Vampires vs the Bronx.
Now that I’m on my Christmas holidays, I’m hoping to watch a few more good movies before the end of the year!