I occasionally blog about the movies I’ve been watching. The last time I made one of these posts was just before Christmas last December.
Here’s a list of all of the movies that I’ve watched since then, with the ones I particularly enjoyed in bold:
- You’ve Got Mail – hadn’t seen this in ages and I still found it mostly delightful!
- Sleepless in Seattle
- When Harry Met Sally
- Die Hard – I always rewatch this at Christmas
- Down A Dark Hall
- Creep 2
- The Blackcoat’s Daughter
- The Grudge (2020)
- The Good Liar
- Promising Young Woman
- Always and Forever (TATBILB 3) – I love these books and these movies!
- Book Club
- Things Heard & Seen
- The Power
- Willy’s Wonderland
- Noroi: The Curse
- The Dark and the Wicked
- Home with a View of the Monster
- Gonjiam: Haunted Asylum – this had some really good scares! I think this is one I will be rewatching.
What have you been watching lately?